Covid-19 and the Secret City Improv Festival

I was told that if there is an elephant in the room, then you must address it. So the elephant in the room is the Covid-19 virus. Yes it is a thing, but right now we are still planning on holding the festival. Our policy is this…it is a wait and see kind of thing. If all else fails we will reschedule, but our plan is to hold this festival this October. Yes we are aware that everyone is to stay at home right now, and we have been doing our part too. Granted, there is no timeline for when we all can gather together again, but let’s be real, we are optimists. With that said, we all need something to look forward to. That’s why we went ahead with planning the festival because at the end of the day let’s plan to have some fun together. As we get closer to the festival, we will assess the situation and plan accordingly. Let’s hope for the best and let’s plan to fellowship together in October!